|Mrs Cash||Miss Hughes|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
|Preview Coming Soon|
Our Key Skills topic for the Autumn Term is
‘The Great Fire of London’
Throughout this topic we will be learning about the events of the Great Fire of London focusing on where it began, who was involved and what happened after the fire? In Geography we will be using maps and atlases to locate London and follow directions to find where it happened.
In Art and DT we will using a variety of materials to build a Tudor Model Village.
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week.
- Our P.E. day is Tuesday. Please ensure all clothing has your child’s name in and kits are in school every day, in case of timetable changes.
- Homework will be given out on Fridays and collected on Wednesdays.
- Grammar Hammer – every second Friday
- We have a spelling test each Friday.
- Reading (10 minutes ) should be done daily. Ensure all diaries are signed and children have read at least 3 times during the week.
- Reading books will be changed – Tuesday & Thursday