|Miss Young||Miss Workman|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
Our Key Skills topic for the Autumn Term is
‘The Great Fire of London’
Throughout this topic we will be learning about the events of the Great Fire of London focusing on where it began, who was involved and what happened after the fire? In Geography we will be using maps and atlases to locate London and follow directions to find where it happened.
In Art and DT we will using a variety of materials to build a Tudor Model Village.
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week, Lead Learner of the Week and Values Champion of the Week.
- Our PE day is on a Monday afternoon.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- We have a Grammar Hammer test every fortnight on a Friday.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve.
- Library books will be changed on Fridays.
- Reading books will be changed Mondays and Thursdays.