|LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for the Autumn Term is
‘The Great Fire of London’
Throughout this topic we will be learning about the events of the Great Fire of London focusing on where it began, who was involved and what happened after the fire? In Geography we will be using maps and atlases to locate London and follow directions to find where it happened.
In Art and DT we will using a variety of materials to build a Tudor Model Village.
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week, Lead Lerner of the Week and Values Champion of the Week.
- Our PE day is Monday. Please ensure PE kits are in school and are clearly labelled.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables every day.
- We have a Grammar Hammer test fortnightly on a Friday.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed each time your child has read. If children read at least 3 times a week, they will receive a point towards their Always Award.
- Our Library session is Monday every fortnight so books will be changed on alternate Mondays.
- Reading books will be changed on a Tuesday and a Thursday.