|Mrs Else||Mrs Cooper|
|LSA – Level 2||LSA – Level 2|
|Preview Coming Soon|
Our Key Skills topic for the Summer Term is
‘Why Can’t MeerKats Live in the North Pole?’
Throughout this topic we will be learning about Robert Scott and Roald Admundsen’ race to the South Pole. We will be carrying out an in-depth study on animals who live in the North Pole, thinking about why some animals are more suited to live in the Antarctic e.g. How do polar bears keep warm. In Geography and Science we will study hot and cold localities, comparing animals and their habitats from hot and cold places.
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week, Lead Lerner of the Week and Values Champion of the Week.
- The new Y2/1 PE day is Thursday.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables every day.
- We have a Grammar Hammer test fortnightly on a Friday.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed each time your child has read, as well as weekly.
- Library books will be changed on Friday.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday and a Thursday.