|Miss Klieve||Mrs Smith|
|LSA – Level 2||LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for the Autumn Term is ‘What makes the Earth Angry’Curriculum Information
All of our work will be centered around this topic. In Geography we will be researching what causes earthquakes, looking at tectonic plates and how volcanoes are formed. In History we will study Mount Vesuvius, looking at the events that led up to its eruption and the impact of this on the city of Pompeii. Our artist this term is the photographer G Brad Lewis and we will be creating representations of his work using chalk pastels on black paper.
- Y3 will be going swimming on a Thursday afternoon. However, please can you ensure your child has the correct PE kit in school all term as there may be opportunities which arise where a PE kit is needed.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed.
- Our class visit the school library on Tuesday and library books will be changed then.