|Mrs N Dickinson||Mrs Baxter|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
|LSA – Level 3|
Our Key Skills topic for the Autumn Term is ‘What makes the Earth Angry’
All of our work will be centered around this topic. In Geography we will be researching what causes earthquakes, looking at tectonic plates and how volcanoes are formed. In History we will study Mount Vesuvius, looking at the events that led up to its eruption and the impact of this on the city of Pompeii. Our artist this term is the photographer G Brad Lewis and we will be creating representations of his work using chalk pastels on black paper.
- The Y4/3 children will be having PE on Wednesday afternoon. Please ensure your child has the correct PE kit. The Year 3 children will be going swimming on Thursday afternoon.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed.
- Our class visit the school library on Friday and library books will be changed then.