|LSA – Level 3|
Our Key Skills topic for the this term is ‘3 Queens and a Guitar’
Throughout this topic we will be learning many different skills based around our Queen and the band Queen. In Geography we will be finding out where Queen Elizabeth II lives, the countries that make up the UK and where the Queen is in charge of. In Art we will be making portraits of The Queen and in History we will be looking at the differences between now and the Tudor times – comparing Queen Elizabeth I and II. Excitingly, in Music we will be listening to and comparing music created by Queen the band.
- Our P.E. days are Monday and Thursday. The children will complete the Daily Mile on a Wednesday. Please ensure all clothing has your child’s name in and kits are in school every day, in case of timetable changes.
- Homework will be given out on Friday and collected on Wednesday.
- We will have a spelling test each Friday.
- Reading (10 minutes ) should be done daily. Ensure all diaries are signed and children have read at least 3 times during the week.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday and a Thursday
- Our class visit the school Library on Tuesday.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent Presentation September 2018