|Mrs Taylor||Miss Workman|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘3 Queens and a Guitar’
Throughout this topic we will be learning many different skills based around our Queen and the band Queen. In Geography we will be finding out where Queen Elizabeth II lives, the countries that make up the UK and where the Queen is in charge of. In Art we will be making portraits of The Queen and in History we will be looking at the differences between now and the Tudor times – comparing Queen Elizabeth I and II. Excitingly, in Music we will be listening to and comparing music created by Queen the band.
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week, Lead Learner of the Week and Values Champion of the Week on our school newsletter.
- Our PE days are Monday and Friday. The children will complete the Daily Mile on a Monday.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve. Reading books will be changed as and when the children require them to be changed.
- The children will visit the school Library on Tuesday.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent Presentation September 2018