|LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘3 Queens and a Guitar’
Don’t forget to check out The Worker of the Week, Lead Learner of the Week and Values Champion of the Week on our school newsletter.
- Our PE days are Tuesday and Friday. The children will complete the Daily Mile on a Monday. Please ensure PE kits are in school and are clearly labelled.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed each time your child has read. If children read at least 3 times a week, they will receive a point towards their Always Award.
- Reading books will be changed on a Monday and a Thursday.
- Our Library session is on a Thursday.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent Presentation September 2018