|LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’
All of our work will be centered around this topic. In Geography we will be looking at trade links between countries and the distribution of natural and man-made resources. We will be looking into the History of fair trade and how it impacts on people’s lives. We will also be completing a Design and Technology project in which the children will use technology to design appealing products and present their ideas.
- Year 3 have PE on Wednesday and go swimming on a Thursday. Please can you ensure your child has the correct PE kit in school all term as there may be opportunities which arise where a PE kit is needed.
- We will complete the Daily Mile on a Monday.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and their diary should be signed.
- Our class visit the school library on Friday.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent Presentation September 2018