|LSA – level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’
All of our work will be centered around this topic. In Geography we will be looking at trade links between countries and the distribution of natural and man-made resources. We will be looking into the History of fair trade and how it impacts on people’s lives. We will also be completing a Design and Technology project in which the children will use technology to design appealing products and present their ideas.
- Y4 children will have PE on a Wednesday afternoon, please can you ensure your child has the correct PE kit in school all term as there may be opportunities for sporting activities at various times throughout the term. The Year 4 children will be going swimming on Thursday afternoon.
- Homework is sent out on a Friday to be returned the following Wednesday. Any queries with homework should be raised prior to the Wednesday deadline, help will always be given.
- Spellings are sent out each Friday to be practised for a test the following Friday.
- We have times tables practise each day, so please keep learning them at home.
- We encourage children to read at home each day to help them improve. If your child reads at least three times a week and this is signed by a parent/adult they will receive merits and a tick towards their Always Award.
- Our class visit the school library on Monday and library books will be changed then.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Presentation to Parents JUNE 2018 KS2