|LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’
All of our work will be centered around this topic. In Geography we will be looking at trade links between countries and the distribution of natural and man-made resources. We will be looking into the History of fair trade and how it impacts on people’s lives. We will also be completing a Design and Technology project in which the children will use technology to design appealing products and present their ideas.
- The Y4/3 children will be having PE on Wednesday afternoon. Please ensure your child has the correct PE kit. The Year 4 children will be going swimming on Thursday afternoon.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve and diaries signed.
- Our class visit the school library on Wednesday and library books will be changed then.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Presentation to Parents JUNE 2018 KS2