|Miss O’Brien||Miss Race|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
|Mrs Henderson (Mat Leave)||Miss Beales|
|HLTA||LSA – Level 2|
Our Key Skills topic for this term is ‘Make Do and Mend’.
All of our work will be centered on this topic. We will be learning all about World War 2 and how people lived during that time, as well as creating artwork inspired by famous artists of the period.
- Year 5 will have P.E on a Friday afternoon, but please ensure the correct PE kit is in school at all times.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables practise every day.
- Reading should be carried out every day to help your child to improve. If they read at least 3 times a week, the children will receive a point towards their Always Award.
- Our class visit the school library on Monday and library books will be changed then.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Presentation to Parents JUNE 2018 KS2