|LSA – Level 3|
Our Key Skills topic for the this term is ‘Make Do and Mend’.
All of our work will be centered on this topic. We will be learning all about World War 2 and how people lived during that time, as well as creating artwork inspired by famous artists of the period.
- Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday. The children will complete the Daily Mile also on a Tuesday. Please ensure the children have the correct PE kit in school at all times.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday. In the lead up to SATs our homework will be more paper-based, covering the learning carried out in class that week.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will practice times tables every day.
- We encourage the children to read at least 3 times a week. If they read at least 3 times a week, the children will receive a point towards their Always Award.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent September 2018