|LSA – Level 3|
Our Key Skills topic for the this term is ‘Make Do and Mend’.
All of our work will be centered on this topic. We will be learning all about World War 2 and how people lived during that time, as well as creating artwork inspired by famous artists of the period.
- Our PE day is Tuesday, but please ensure the correct PE kit is in school at all times.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday. In the lead up to SATs our homework will be more paper-based, covering the learning carried out in class that week.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will practice times tables every day.
- We encourage the children to read at least 3 times a week. If they read at least 3 times a week, the children will receive a point towards their Always Award.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Presentation to Parents JUNE 2018 KS2