|Mrs Baxter||Miss Race|
|Class Teacher||Class Teacher|
|LSA – Level 3|
Our Key Skills topic for the this term is ‘Make Do and Mend’.
All of our work will be centered on this topic. We will be learning all about World War 2 and how people lived during that time, as well as creating artwork inspired by famous artists of the period.
- Year 6/5 will have P.E on a Tuesday and a Thursday afternoon. The children will complete the Daily Mile on a Tuesday, please ensure the correct PE kit is in school at all times.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday and will be collected in on a Wednesday.
- We have spelling tests on a Friday and we will have times tables tests every day.
- We encourage children to read at home each day to help them improve. If your child reads at least three times a week and this is signed by a parent/adult they will receive merits and a tick towards their Always Award.
- The children will visit the school Library on a Wednesday.
- Have a look at our Parent Presentation for more information: Parent Presentation September 2018